Tuesday, May 8, 2018
The term 'Bella Eiko LLC' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #32 Las Vegas Nevada United States 89107. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
A Word During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Thank you so much for your support. We are working harder than ever to get your orders to you as quickly as possible. Due to postal delays caused by the COVID-19 Virus, orders may take longer than usual to arrive although processing times remain the same. If you have any questions please email Bella@BellasApothecary.shop and we will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, self-quarantine is the best possible course of action with plenty of hand washing. Please take care of yourselves and one another
Read here for evidence of using Complementary & Alternative Medicines to fight viral infections.
Click here to assist with food, gas & medical supplies for the Cayo District Mutual Aid group in Belize, Central America
Bella Eiko is a single mother of a 6 year old boy, freelance journalist, foodie & Civil Rights activist that is dedicated to building a better world by increasing communication & applying positive changes to her everyday life. This endeavor includes educating both herself as well as her son about sustainable living and healthy alternatives to everyday products using practical application.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies