Infinite Emollient Cream
- Collagen production declines with age and exposure to factors such as smoking and UV light.
- Cosmetic lotions that claim to increase collagen levels are unlikely to do so, as collagen molecules are too large to be absorbed through the skin.
- 3) Collagen is a hard, insoluble, and fibrous protein that makes up one-third of the protein in the human body.
What this cream does:
- Helps to increase the phytonutrients in your skin which support healthy collagen fibers.
- Motivates increases in solulble collagen content in the skin
- Helps to repair damaged tissue while promoting collagen production under the skin.
What’s in it?
Ingredients: blueberry, avocado, carrot seed, Rosehip seed, rosewood, geranium, Helichrysum,Frankincense, Cinnamon, Sandalwood, patchouli, lavender
Results may vary. All ingredients are 100% organic. However, please be careful of allergic reactions. For safety, test product on a small patch of skin first to assess any potential sensitivities. Jessica Orta and Bella's Apothecary maintain no legal responsibility for self-diagnosis and treatment or allergic reactions. For custom orders please contact Jessica Orta at Bella@BellasApothecary.shop or by clicking the corresponding button on this page.