1) Polysorbate 60 is used as an emulsifier in many OTC products including Yeast Infection treatments
2) Polysorbate 60 has been found to be a weak skin irritant
3) Polysorbate 60 can support tumor growth after prolonged exposure
What do these suppositories do?
1) Fight bacterial and fungal infections
2) Soothe discomfort internally from infection
3) Calm skin that has been irritated from discharge
4) Combats parasites and viral infections
Recommendation: 2 suppositories per night for 3 nights for mild infections. For stronger infections, use 2 suppositories per night for 7 nights. Take the medication for 2 nights after symptoms have subsided for maximum results.
What's in it?
Ingredients: Tea Tree, Lavender, Rosewood, Thyme, Coconut Oil. 40 suppositories per bottle.
Results may vary. All ingredients are 100% natural. However, please be careful of allergic reactions. For safety, test product on a small patch of skin first to assess any potential sensitivities. Jessica Orta and Bella's Apothecary maintain no legal responsibility for self-diagnosis and treatment or allergic reactions. For custom orders please contact Jessica Orta at Bella@BellasApothecary.shop or by clicking the corresponding button on this page.