Botanical Oasis Natural Suppository
Facts according to the CDC:
1) As of November 2017, about 79 million Americans are infected with HPV
2) 14 million people become newly infected each year
3) It's so common that nearly every sexually active person will contract it if not vaccinated
4) It is the most common STD in the United States
5) There is no test for a person HPV status
6) There is no approved test to find it in the mouth or throat
7) There are HPV tests that can be used to screen for cervical cancer (recommended only for women 30+)
8) Genital warts, abnormal pap smear results and cervical cancer are how most people find out they have HPV
What do the suppositories do?
1) Provide significant protection against the virus
2) Prevents virally infected cells from multiplying
3) Boosts the bodies response to bacterial infections
4) Retard tumor growth
5) Stimulate the bodies response to viruses
6) Inhibit the viability of some cervical cancer cells
7) Helps regulate cellular immunity
What's in the suppositories?
Coconut oil, neem oil, aloe vera gel, apple cider vinegar, garlic oil, green tea extract, propolis, vegan acidophilus, probiotic lactobacillus, eucalyptus oil and tea tree.
54 suppositories come in each jar. Insert 2-3 per night until gone. May require additional rounds of treatment depending on severity of symptoms