1) Acne affects up to 50 million Americans per year
2) About 85% of those between the ages of 12- 24 experience minor acne
3) Acne can be come resistant to antibiotics
4) Acne is generally caused by your body producing too much sebum, the bodies natural lubricant, skin protectant and moisturizer.
What does this oil do?
1) Helps the body regulate sebum production
2) Speed up healing from breakouts
3) Strengthen skin
4) Increase Hydroxyproline
5) Decrease the appearance of fine lines, scars and wrinkles
6) Kills bacteria
7) Reduces inflammation & redness
What's in it?
Moringa Oil, Neem Oil, Juniper Berry, Tea Tree, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Frankincense, Basil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Grapeseed, Aloe Vera Gel, Hemp Seed Oil, Blueberry Seed Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil