Unbothered - Dark Spot & Wrinkle Corrector
- Ochronosis is a bluish-black discoloration of the skin and cartilage
- Exogenous ochronosis can be caused from long-term usage of certain "skin lightening" products, even if the hydroquinone is in amounts as small as 2%.
- May also occur due to topical contact with phenol or resorcinol in dark-skinned individuals.
- Serves as the oil version of Harmony Cream and is safe to ship year-round to various climates.
What this oil does:
- Naturally lighten dark spots
- balance pigmentation
- Decrease melanin production
- Reduce inflammation
- Helps fight infection
- Speed healing of minor rips and tears
What can this help treat?
- Exogenous ochronosis
- Age spots
- wrinkles (i.e. smile lines & crows feet)
What's in it?
Ingredients: lemon, carrot seed, tea tree, sandalwood, frankincense, eucalyptus, geranium & bergamot essential oils, coconut oil, aloe vera gel, black seed, hemp seed & grape seed oil.
**Disclaimer: Results may vary. All ingredients are 100% organic. However, please be careful of allergic reactions. For safety, test product on a small patch of skin first to assess any potential sensitivities. Jessica Orta and Bella's Apothecary maintain no legal responsibility for self-diagnosis and treatment or allergic reactions. For custom orders please contact Jessica Orta at Bella@BellasApothecary.shop or by clicking the corresponding button on this page.
Find this and more products for a healthier lifestyle at BellasApothecary.com