1) Using harsh chemicals that strip away moisture often lead to oily skin
2) Traditional face washes contain surfactants that are detergents or foaming agents that can leave the skin feeling dry.
3) Oil cleansers provide a deep clean that dissolves dirt and grime that is trapped in pores.
What this oil does:
1) Reduce redness, blotchy patches & acne scarring
2) Reduces puffiness and swelling
3) Improve skin tone & elasticity
4) Decrease inflammation
5) Reduce hyperpigmentation
6) Tighten & brighten skin
7) Soothes itching
8) Cleanses & unclogs pores
9) Helps reduce sun damage
10) Prevents photoaging
11) Regulates skin oil production
What conditions does the oil help with?
2) Sun Damage/Sun spots
5) Age Spots
6) Oily & Dry Skin
What's in it?
Lavender, Tea Tree, Frankincense, Myrrh, Black Seed, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba, Hempseed Oil, Grapeseed oil
Results may vary. All ingredients are 100% organic. However, please be careful of allergic reactions. For safety, test product on a small patch of skin first to assess any potential sensitivities. Jessica Orta and Bella's Apothecary maintain no legal responsibility for self-diagnosis and treatment or allergic reactions. For custom orders please contact Jessica Orta at Bella@BellasApothecary.shop or by clicking the corresponding button on this page.