Independent - Anti Parasitic Treatment - SOLD OUT - ON BACKORDER
1) There are a variety of parasites that can take up residence inside the human body.
2) The risk of parasitic infection is higher in rural and developing areas.
3) Undercooked food & contaminated water are some common sources of parasitic infections.
4) Parasites can live in the intestines, in the skin, in bedsheets, in soil, drinking water and food
5) Not all parasites are visible to the eye
What this oil does:
1) Prevents biofilm production
2) Reduces pathogens ability to stick to white blood cells
3) Decreases lymes ability to multiply
4) Deworms humans
5) Damages the internal structure of & kills parasites
6) Raises nitric oxide helping with parasite detox
7) Prevents damage from parasite eggs
8) Blocks enzymes that parasites create
9) Immobilizes adult parasites
10) Heals cysts associated with parasitic infection
11) Kills Larve
What parasites does the oil help with?
5) Bot Fly larvae
6) Entamoeba coli
7) Trichuris trichiura (whipworm)
8) Giardia lamblia
9) Iodamoeba beutschlii
What's in it?
Neem, Oregano, Thyme, Myrrh, Frankincense, Tea Tree, Chamomile, Black Cumin, Clove, Cinnamon, Lemon, Coconut
Results may vary. All ingredients are 100% organic. However, please be careful of allergic reactions. For safety, test product on a small patch of skin first to assess any potential sensitivities. Jessica Orta and Bella's Apothecary maintain no legal responsibility for self-diagnosis and treatment or allergic reactions. For custom orders please contact Jessica Orta at Bella@BellasApothecary.shop or by clicking the corresponding button on this page.